Dancing Woman with Ribbon and Torch, 6'D x H126" WITH 16' D Faceted Marble Pool Surround
Add a classical refinement to your landscape with this custom hand-carved Marble Fountain. Carved from Green Marble featuring a dancing woman with a ribbon and a torch that bubbles and cascades water to basin below. This large fountain is in-stock and can work perfectly as an estate fountain, courtyard fountain, motor court fountain, arrival fountain, etc…
- Centerpiece only
- Dimensions: 72″ Dia. x 126″ H with 16' Diameter x 20.5" Tall Faceted Relief Carved Pool Surround
- Material: Verde Oliva Green Marble
- Pump and misc. mechanical items not included – as this will depend on how the fountain is set up.
- And if you’d like to learn more about fountain maintenance, we have many blog posts about that in this area of our website.
Height of bottom basin: 66″, so a minimum of a 16′ pool surround is recommended for this fountain. (Or, if you have a windy area or are using a spray ring, an 18′ – 20′ diameter surround is probably the size you should use.)
- There is actually a relief carved 16' Faceted Pool Surround which matches this centerpiece as well.
- Enjoy optional effects like underwater LED lighting or a copper fountain spray ring.
- If you need help finding a matching pool surround, just contact us via: email@example.com
- Photo is representative of the typical carving details on this fountain. Each hand carved fountain is a little different than the next based on the artisan that carved it.
- Variations in the natural stone can exhibit unique veining and coloration. So, you can be assured that no one in the world will have one EXACTLY like yours!
- Also, if this color doesn’t work well with your surroundings, we also have another colors of this type of fountain here: Pedestal Fountain
- Keep in mind though, that natural stone is typically a lighter color when it’s dry vs a darker/more vibrant color when it’s wet.
- Check the sample page photos, noted in the material heading above, to see what this granite looks like wet vs dry.
- If you like the lighter color, you can seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Porous Plus, to keep it that way for several years, and also make it easier to clean if algae – dirt get on it.
- Or, if you like the darker version of the color, you would seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Seal/Enhance – to keep it that color for several years (until the sealer wears off.)
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD