Pedestal Sphere Granite Fountain, H36", Polished Bianco Catalina
Set your landscape in motion with this rotating sphere fountain. This granite fountain is hand carved from polished bianco catalina. The sphere floats and spins freely on top of a classical pedestal base. This is a self contained fountain. Approximately 1.5 gallons of water stored in the pedestal column, as well as the pump. This sphere Fountain is an ideal addition for any garden fountain, entry fountain, patio fountain, pound fountain, etc…
- Dimensions: 36″ H x 16″ D.
- Material: Polished Bianco Catalina Granite
- Pump is included.
- Check out this Blog Post to learn more about why a GRANITE fountain is better than other more porous stones, and can essentially last FOREVER!
- And if you’d like to learn more about fountain maintenance, we have many blog posts about that in this area of our website.
- Photo is representative of the typical carving details on this fountain. Each hand carved fountain is a little different than the next based on the artisan that carved it.
- Variations in the natural stone can exhibit unique veining and coloration. So, you can be assured that no one in the world will have one EXACTLY like yours!
- Also, if this color of granite doesn’t work well with your surroundings, we also have other colors of this type of fountain here: Sphere Fountains
- Keep in mind though, that natural stone is typically a lighter color when it’s dry vs a darker/more vibrant color when it’s wet.
- Check the sample page photos, noted in the material heading above, to see what this granite looks like wet vs dry.
- If you like the lighter color, you can seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Porous Plus, to keep it that way for several years, and also make it easier to clean if algae – dirt get on it.
- Or, if you like the darker version of the color, you would seal it with a product called Miracle 511 Seal/Enhance – to keep it that color for several years (until the sealer wears off.)
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD